Public Sector Procurement Training
Public Sector Procurement training is for businesses who want to secure work from the public sector such as local authorities and the NHS. This training not only teaches you how to understand public sector procurement but also how to win those valuable contracts.
Attend one of our open courses or request group at your site. If you prefer, we can also arrange for training to be held at a venue near you.
Public Sector Procurement
This training covers the following modules:
- avoiding mistakes when bidding for contracts
- exploring new contract opportunities
- getting the right feedback from buyers
- knowing your rights as a supplier to the public sector
- submitting successful PQQ’s and tenders
- supplier selection and tender evaluations
- the different procedures used to award contracts
- using the freedom of information act effectively
Attend an Open Course for £225.00 per person. Select your preferred date and venue below.
Save £900.00 when you arrange on-site training for 10 delegates for only £1,350.00. Select your location below:
If you have any questions regarding our training, please call us on 0800 772 0812 or fill out this short form and we will be in touch soon.